AIMS AND OBJECTIVES:
* To promote the standard of living of the Africans, by helping the less privileged in the society and the continent at large.
* To organize Seminars, Conferences, Symposium and Training on leadership, Vocational and Entrepreneurial development.
* To give Hope to the Sick, the Homeless, the Orphanage, Widows and the Destitute in the society.
* To Celebrate Humanity, African Culture, Heritage and give Awards.
* To work in collaboration with government agencies, Donors agencies, Cooperative bodies and organizations of like minds.
• To improve the socio-economic conditions of deprived and less privileged sections of society.
• To upgrade the educational and technical skills of poor and backward people.
• To improve the health status of marginalized groups like women, children and older persons
• To create meaningful avenues of employment for youth especially women.
• To create awareness among the downtrodden sections of society.
Keeping in view its long term aims HGF will undertake various programmes/projects and work towards eradicating poverty, illiteracy, ignorance and illness from the society. Efforts would be made to involve the community in planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of various programmes and ensure maximum community participation.
Contact us at:firstname.lastname@example.org